|Delivery||New license file for go2MONITOR|
go2MONITOR-NRC4/8 if narrowband receivers available
|Use cases||Full automatic monitoring
|Training||Part of go2MONITOR training, 4 days|
At a Glance
This option provides user-configurable, task-based, automatic signal search with fine-tuning of analysis and results depth. Signals are detected, classified, demodulated and decoded automatically. A wizard is provided to define missions and tasks. The results are stored in a database for further evaluation. An advanced ResultViewer shows a tabular or graphical representation of the stored data.
- Full automatic job based monitoring (decoding, classification, recording)
- Easy overview over decoded, classified or recorded signals
- Powerful filtering and structering functions
- Jobs based on time, frequencies (ranges), RX location, classification, decoders, modulation parameters
- ResultViewer with "live" update
The operator can define various tasks grouped in missions that are automatically processed.
Task can have different priorities and can be enabled or disabled.
Task definition consists of three parts:
Which signals should the system search for?
Trigger parameters are:
- Time ranges (from-to)
- Frequency ranges (from-to)
- Geographical areas (allows automatic monitoring from vessels, planes etc.)
- Signal energy found
- Modulation type recognized (for example PSK, FSK,…)
Define the action to be executed if the signal or event defined in the trigger was detected.
Possible actions are:
- Alert (send network notification to an external system)
- Record signal
- Classify modulation type
- Demodulate and decode signal (with predefined decoder/modem)
- Detect modem first and then demodulate/decode (with search modem list)
When is a job finished?
- Signal energy lost (incl. dwell time)
- Signal lost during decoding
- Max. duration is reached
Alert actions can be defined by the operator by specifying an external application which must be started in the case of an alert.
After starting a mission, the display shows the spectrogram, FFT and the task activities. The task activities gives a you an overview about the number of signals monitored and the signals waiting to be monitored.
Already during automatic monitoring, the results can be viewed and analyzed in the ResultViewer (For more details see: ResultViewer)